Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
Thinking..
I still dont get it... Why I'm always waking up early in the morning nowadays? What is it that this body of mine wants? XP
I hate it actli.. I'm already not feeling well.. Going sick.. kuso.... wats up with me!!?? suddenly the imune system is weak.. And this mind cant stop thinking.. Whats the reason of the awakenings? Probably thinking too much??
You see.. Sleeping has been the best thing to do... Its when I bottle up everything and reflect on it..................... ARGH!!! wth.....
I checked my msges this morning.. Fred seems to have some probs.. Guess he nids sometime alone.... Pity him.. So blessed yet had problems to deal with.. I wish i could help.. But I realised helping people too much is not so good.. Some people know why.. So I didnt qn him and stay mute..
What should I do now? I'm so free yet theres nothing to do... And wat is worse its Saturday...
I hate it coz only one of us will move on I'm the one who cant.. Feels pathetic.. U were the reason i woke up.. Now ill just keep surviving Keep on living..
Thinking..
I still dont get it... Why I'm always waking up early in the morning nowadays? What is it that this body of mine wants? XP
I hate it actli.. I'm already not feeling well.. Going sick.. kuso.... wats up with me!!?? suddenly the imune system is weak.. And this mind cant stop thinking.. Whats the reason of the awakenings? Probably thinking too much??
You see.. Sleeping has been the best thing to do... Its when I bottle up everything and reflect on it..................... ARGH!!! wth.....
I checked my msges this morning.. Fred seems to have some probs.. Guess he nids sometime alone.... Pity him.. So blessed yet had problems to deal with.. I wish i could help.. But I realised helping people too much is not so good.. Some people know why.. So I didnt qn him and stay mute..
What should I do now? I'm so free yet theres nothing to do... And wat is worse its Saturday...
I hate it coz only one of us will move on I'm the one who cant.. Feels pathetic.. U were the reason i woke up.. Now ill just keep surviving Keep on living..