Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
Nice~ =_=
Haha...here just wanna let out some stuff I'm unhappy of...just kinda pissed but don't worry i can manage myself..hahaha..
Just wanna say today was kinda crappy... in school... its sux when u contribute to getting work done but the feedback u get of what u did, is NOT nice. Its like I'm doing something for nothing...might as well i don't do anything. And i pity Putra... he got mad for God knows what reason... well... one cant do anything.... all i can say is.. Being here in my school, there are loadz of HUMAN ERROR... your part is not justified...
SHEESH.... I jst hope things get better...at this rate.. working in groups just sux..i'd rather be alone... i'm sure the rest do feel this way too...but some just licks A**...
Bubye..
Nice~ =_=
Haha...here just wanna let out some stuff I'm unhappy of...just kinda pissed but don't worry i can manage myself..hahaha..
Just wanna say today was kinda crappy... in school... its sux when u contribute to getting work done but the feedback u get of what u did, is NOT nice. Its like I'm doing something for nothing...might as well i don't do anything. And i pity Putra... he got mad for God knows what reason... well... one cant do anything.... all i can say is.. Being here in my school, there are loadz of HUMAN ERROR... your part is not justified...
SHEESH.... I jst hope things get better...at this rate.. working in groups just sux..i'd rather be alone... i'm sure the rest do feel this way too...but some just licks A**...