Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
In future..
One day, InsyaAllah, when i have kids, i want them to learn, learn to be good, learn to be grateful, learn to appreciate life, learn to love, love to learn, love their life, love me and their mother, learn to be faithful, learn to be forgiving, learn to be strong mentally, physically, emotionally, Enjoy life in a better way, get through obstacles, optimistic, kind to others, generous, strive to be happy for themselves and others, enjoy the small little things in life, learn to be better than me. Make little mistake and would learn from it.
From my views nowadays, the adults are becoming more childish. I just thought, if a new life/generation is brought to this world, i would want to bring a life different(better) than the present and past. I thought that those new lives will then contribute to making the world a better place. Look at us now, what do you think?
People are no longer enjoying the smallest things in life. Humans want BIGGER AND BETTER but are destroying the fine future of us and our children. How? Look at the way humans defines a decent life. In future there will be this, there will be that, there will be everything but will all that makes the future better? Mankind are selfish. Proves are ourselves.
WTH am i saying? I dunno.. you decide. I'm just guilty.. Aren't you people? I pity my parents. They want better us, but we are the ones spoiling ourselves.
I cant believe i am blogging about my nonsense. Thank you for reading anyway(to who ever)
May you people have a pleasant life ahead.
In future..
One day, InsyaAllah, when i have kids, i want them to learn, learn to be good, learn to be grateful, learn to appreciate life, learn to love, love to learn, love their life, love me and their mother, learn to be faithful, learn to be forgiving, learn to be strong mentally, physically, emotionally, Enjoy life in a better way, get through obstacles, optimistic, kind to others, generous, strive to be happy for themselves and others, enjoy the small little things in life, learn to be better than me. Make little mistake and would learn from it.
From my views nowadays, the adults are becoming more childish. I just thought, if a new life/generation is brought to this world, i would want to bring a life different(better) than the present and past. I thought that those new lives will then contribute to making the world a better place. Look at us now, what do you think?
People are no longer enjoying the smallest things in life. Humans want BIGGER AND BETTER but are destroying the fine future of us and our children. How? Look at the way humans defines a decent life. In future there will be this, there will be that, there will be everything but will all that makes the future better? Mankind are selfish. Proves are ourselves.
WTH am i saying? I dunno.. you decide. I'm just guilty.. Aren't you people? I pity my parents. They want better us, but we are the ones spoiling ourselves.
I cant believe i am blogging about my nonsense. Thank you for reading anyway(to who ever)