Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories



What???

Hmmm.... Breathe in the fresh air while you still can.. Keep on Living!

This got to stop... I'm super BORED!
I'm the one who always gotta work my ass off to find sumting to do..
Nothing much to blog about..coz not much happened.. Only in my mind that millions of thoughts wanders....... Others are having fun/plans and watever...and im here doing nothing... Any kind soul out there would take me for a spin or watever? haha i think not..
Not even a single person talked to me today...and im dead serious....xcept for my cat who cant stop meow-ing begging me to release it from my grasps...hahaha =]


Okay Bye... time flies... it does?
Time have wings!!! ahh!! >__<
Can i have wings??
I want to fly to the sky and be a stalker angel..
looking at you =^___^=
Loving every seconds of it ~<3

I'm happy for nothing.. isn't it good then?
Inner Anip : Once an idiot, Always an idiot..
Anip : Shut up inner loser =__=
Y cant i have my own fantasy?
I wanna get out of reality too ya know..
Inner Anip : Wat a dork.. fantasies makes you weak..
now lets brace ourselves for the upcoming obstacles Anip-san...