Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
|
|
Sweet lullaby
FOOD~!!!!
Yeah I need good food + eat with my sweet ice cream >.<
I miss my ice cream~!!!!
ouh. Now then i post huh?? lol.. A lot is going on and i got my pimple after soooooo long.. haha.. stress luh...
ok bye =]
|
|
|
Sweet lullaby
FOOD~!!!!
Yeah I need good food + eat with my sweet ice cream >.<
I miss my ice cream~!!!!
ouh. Now then i post huh?? lol.. A lot is going on and i got my pimple after soooooo long.. haha.. stress luh...
ok bye =]
|
|
Story Line
By post:
Week ends
The above picture is me and my best friend. I HATE...
8 months happy! =]Wow.. school should be a bad thi...
Challenging
NOVEMBER RAINS
Why fight when you can make love??Hmmn.. What it m...
Couldnt sleep last night. Stress.. haha.. so.. wok...
Lamer nye aku tk blog( Been so long since i blogge...
In future..
You get more lonely everytime you get better
By month:
|
affiliates.
nobuhiro
amira
haadiy
kazimah
anira
janaa
nicola
andy
qin
syafiq
suhailah
kasman
nabila
jenin
nurul huda
putra
kaien
shu ting
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

|