Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories



Strength

Yesterday, while otw home at about 9pm, I chanced upon something that opened my mind a lil.

I took the bus from the interchange. Sat and listened to my music. Later, 2 Malay elderly couple boards the bus. One is holding a stick. Both of them are blind.
They communicate with each other well while finding a seat. So they sat and I watch them. I Giggled. A thought ran through my mind. What a sweet moment.
They are husband and wife. Both are visually impaired. I then remembered that I saw them once very long time ago. And glad was what I felt.
Then I thought again, these people are really blessed.

Everyone should appreciate what they have right now. Seeing many humans who do not appreciate life is really upsetting. Live your life. Make it a good one and that you finish strong.

Take care people =]
ILY B <3