Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories



Mundane..

Boring-ness is growing... hopefully tmrw ill get the job i wanted and finaly SUMTING TO DO.. yeah going for a job test tmrw.. gonna be the second time.. All the best Anip!! =]

Hmmmn... Today i felt an urge to ask tat someone out next two weeks.. somehow i dun think the outcome will be wat i wanted... so i asked but no response.. Its okay.. Ill keep on hoping.. If there is still no reply then ill be dissapointed.. but well.. dissapointment is part of my life... aniwae its me who decided to do all this..
So its my fault for putting on high hopes when i know i shouldnt.. so it will all go down as a mistake of mine.. sheesh..

Tmrw at 8 in the morning, the results of JAE... I dont look forward to it actli.. But ahhh...lets hope for the best.. ape nk jadi jadi luh...

I'll be waiting..
I promised..
when u come here, u will find me..
I promise..