Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories





Found this while browsing thru old photo albums..
This is my family!!


Yesterday, All my trouble seems so far away!!...lols...wth.. yesterday...went to Irwindale Circuit..watch the competition....it was fun filled with dramas!! haha! but i was super hungry..i realised i didnt bring any cash..so yeah..i starved from 3pm to 11pm...lols.. The DJ was there hanged around him and we danced like crazy fools in the public sumore..haha!! guess i was too bored...

I wonder if I will be drifting animore..seems like i need some skills brush up bfore entering any competetions... But then again my electronics are gone -.-
So i wont be sliding soon...

Now i hope sumone can help me find a job...i gave up trying and trying..

Things i wanna do for now :
  1. Work!! and earn some effin cash..
  2. Eat cuz i starved a day..
  3. And...erm..sleep uh...tired of everything..haha =]

I seriously dream alot these days
And i dream of you all the time too
OMG its killing me!! hahaha! =]