Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories



Lalalala!!

I'll get bz on something...

In the meantime...emptiness shall set in..

I'll just be quiet... need some time alone.. will be better that way..

Inner Anip : eh lets wander!!
Anip : eh?? I wanna sleep..
Inner Anip : aww man!! ur so boring!!
Anip : I am boring =]
Inner Anip : OKAY FINE!!
Anip : Save it for next time when the moon is high above us when the stars are visible..
Inner Anip : But when is that??
Anip : I dunno..
Inner Anip : WTF? btw ur new blog title..thanx to jane who told you about the song eh?
Anip : Yup2 ^^
Inner Anip : Watever..
Anip : Alrite, enough imaginary already.. Oyasumi!! =]
Inner Anip : Grrr... go sleep for eternity then!!
Anip : Why not? i would love to =]
Inner Anip : ahhh shut up!!
Anip : Annoyed?? can i sleep already? or are u still gonna linger around and cloud my mind??
Inner Anip : sheesh... nvm then.. *sigh* so wat are you planning to do nowadays??
Anip : I have no idea..lets just follow the flow and see wat will happen.. for now, to achieve the impossible dream..try goin to sleep ^^