Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
Happy?
YES!! Finally got a new pair of jeans..slim fit jeans..feels good to wear.. Feels like its moving with you in synchronisation when u walk...lols! wth..And I'm gonna look skinny a little.. Thanks to Farid!!! he is gonna be my shopping buddy!! bwahaha!!
Later on went to get a gift..a nice cute little KimiDoll.. every character have their own Kimono design and their name and meaning..kinda cool uh.. I bought for her Sachi(Joy)..the meaning it is quite nice..the rest..hmmnn...interesting ne..
Then meeting her was so bladdy sweet!! I mean..seeing her smile!!! second to none.. it was the best.. sparks joy in me XP haha!..after a few months.. And after what happened lately.. Whats next was we had Pastamania for the first time!! Okay its kinda expensive but not bad tho.. I'm gonna feast on the Beef Lasagna next!! haha..after eating presented to her the doll.. then went to look around..met her colleague..hmmn...then...something i noticed.. Planned to see her again tmrw for another makan time!! parted...then back home..
Back at home!! my cuzs were already there and prepared!! for what? for party!!! woooot!! it was to celebrate my grandma's Birthday!! its to make her feel happy!! we had Pizzas, Satays, Cakes, Chocolates!! and OMG it was so nice of everyone!!..love them all!! Me and my auntie chatted wif grandma and found out a very complicating stuff..haha!!
OKay.. here it is.. I have Chinese blood, Coz my late grandfather(mother's side) is a Palembang or something she said.. I have Javanese blood coz my grandfather(mother's side) is one.. I have Bugis Blood coz my Grandma(my dad's side) is one And i have Malay blood lo coz my grandma(mother's side) is a Malaysian by born...hahaha!! I think its super cool!!!! to me...haha!! And i end up in Singapore!!!
I saw and noticed the person asking sumting.. u said what?? i think i know.. meibe its true... Gaaahh i hate it!! shouldnt have seen it..
Happy?
YES!! Finally got a new pair of jeans..slim fit jeans..feels good to wear.. Feels like its moving with you in synchronisation when u walk...lols! wth..And I'm gonna look skinny a little.. Thanks to Farid!!! he is gonna be my shopping buddy!! bwahaha!!
Later on went to get a gift..a nice cute little KimiDoll.. every character have their own Kimono design and their name and meaning..kinda cool uh.. I bought for her Sachi(Joy)..the meaning it is quite nice..the rest..hmmnn...interesting ne..
Then meeting her was so bladdy sweet!! I mean..seeing her smile!!! second to none.. it was the best.. sparks joy in me XP haha!..after a few months.. And after what happened lately.. Whats next was we had Pastamania for the first time!! Okay its kinda expensive but not bad tho.. I'm gonna feast on the Beef Lasagna next!! haha..after eating presented to her the doll.. then went to look around..met her colleague..hmmn...then...something i noticed.. Planned to see her again tmrw for another makan time!! parted...then back home..
Back at home!! my cuzs were already there and prepared!! for what? for party!!! woooot!! it was to celebrate my grandma's Birthday!! its to make her feel happy!! we had Pizzas, Satays, Cakes, Chocolates!! and OMG it was so nice of everyone!!..love them all!! Me and my auntie chatted wif grandma and found out a very complicating stuff..haha!!
OKay.. here it is.. I have Chinese blood, Coz my late grandfather(mother's side) is a Palembang or something she said.. I have Javanese blood coz my grandfather(mother's side) is one.. I have Bugis Blood coz my Grandma(my dad's side) is one And i have Malay blood lo coz my grandma(mother's side) is a Malaysian by born...hahaha!! I think its super cool!!!! to me...haha!! And i end up in Singapore!!!