Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
Alamakz! How eh??
My latest pic!! lols ^^
Eh today the person from Trusted Hub(name of the company) called and asked if I'm still available for work..so, my reply was positive luh...then she said start tomorrow!! Pffftt.....okay2 stop complaining lahh Anip!! Called Farid and i think he was happy about it!! cos finally another GUY working at the place..bwahaha!! So yeah..I'll be starting work tomorrow!! ^^
Yesterday! After eating Crunchie bar i felt sleepy..so took an hour nap...then i woke up to a surprise!! lols.. okay uh not a surprise.. She was online when i went online!! i'm too overjoyed i guess.. hehe! so we chatted...Gosh i totally missed her loads!! missed chatting with her!! I like it when we would argue over sumting then somehow she always wins!! haha!! its fun luh when i lose...lols!! even though it was a little awkward... so cute neh?? haha...sooOO like last time..tho last time was better.. imy laaa =]
Damn I'm gonna be working.. How to go out wif u then?? I missed going out wif u laaa... Don't make me wait too long kay? =] And don't forget!! =P
Bubye!! =^_^=
Alamakz! How eh??
My latest pic!! lols ^^
Eh today the person from Trusted Hub(name of the company) called and asked if I'm still available for work..so, my reply was positive luh...then she said start tomorrow!! Pffftt.....okay2 stop complaining lahh Anip!! Called Farid and i think he was happy about it!! cos finally another GUY working at the place..bwahaha!! So yeah..I'll be starting work tomorrow!! ^^
Yesterday! After eating Crunchie bar i felt sleepy..so took an hour nap...then i woke up to a surprise!! lols.. okay uh not a surprise.. She was online when i went online!! i'm too overjoyed i guess.. hehe! so we chatted...Gosh i totally missed her loads!! missed chatting with her!! I like it when we would argue over sumting then somehow she always wins!! haha!! its fun luh when i lose...lols!! even though it was a little awkward... so cute neh?? haha...sooOO like last time..tho last time was better.. imy laaa =]
Damn I'm gonna be working.. How to go out wif u then?? I missed going out wif u laaa... Don't make me wait too long kay? =] And don't forget!! =P