Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories




First of all...When i was online in facebook, i saw Kak mira's status and yeah.. her grandpa has left this world.. i cant help.. i teared(i cry when theres no one around laaaahh!!!) Pity her... Hope she will keep staying strong.. Hmmmn.. lets pray that God forgives and bless the people who left us.. Its alwaes like that..good people always goes first.. Lets go thru all the thick and thin together shall we?........

Okay....now to cheer myself up...I'm high on Crunchie!! yeah i ate 3 bars today.. too addicted... lols

Aniwae.. I guess frens expect me to come down to Drift this Saturday..well i'll just go and spend some good time with them..afterall its the last day of February.. And its been soOOooOO long since I met most of them..Hope its gonna be alrite..

Well.. for the person I love sooOOoOO much(and i truly mean it and i dun need to type this out cos i know best, FYI).. not much yet.. so hard to get to meet her to see her smile T___T
Its been like more than 2 months tau..haiyoOo.. I have to admit i miss her sooOOO effin much... I wonder if she even think about this pathetic guy...i mean.. could/would you forget that theres realy sumone out there who loves u sooOo much? haha...I'm just worried.. I dunno y...let see what good brings.. I'm trying my best to stay optimistic and positive most of all =] + *winks* lol

Hmmmn.. Ouh and to my Cuzin who loves to read my blog for "FUN"!! I love u so much oso luh.. so nice to have sumone to understand a little about how i feel and all...and the merepeks we shared... susah tau nk carik orng yang paham perasaan aku nie...hahaha! I'm just so grateful luh... and tk payah lah nk besar2 kan ceriter2 yang ader ye..hahaha..JKJK...


now now...

I want to eat more Crunchie..the reason is.. it kept me happy...the endorphins..it works for me..at least when i feel down it does help..hahaha..woooohoooo...

OKay tata! Toodles!! High Five! GOOD BYE! MUAKS!! BUBYE!! C** B** BYE!!! =___=

Plz luh...
I Want you!
To save me from this loneliness feeling =[
Feeling a nobody..
feeling not needed..
Solitude sux! big time..