Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories



Whats Real?

I dunno...

long post?......hmmn....

Work was bad...had Monday blues...MONDAY SUX!!!! when at work luh....
Lunch was great though..celebrated Nurul's Birthday..can see she is damn happy... Ate a little chocolate cake..Farid bought it for her..soooOOO nice!!...never had a friend buying me a cake yet..haha... nvm i'll buy myself a swensen's ice cream cake!!! hahaha!!
Then later on i did a freaking mistake that caused trouble for Mr. Samuel..i feel so fucked up...
Hope everything will be fine tmrw..but i doubt so...haiyaaa....ended late at 6.30 instead of 5.30 coz of the freakin mistake!!! tmrw onwards going back late..overtime lo...gee...

SooOOO..once out of the building, it was freaking raining heavily... but i think for once luck sided me..someone gave me a lift to the bustop where i can take the bus to bedok inter...i felt so grateful... its sooooOOO rare to be in such situation for me..

Planned to tag along with some FRIENDS to go to Pennin to get something..but in the end i didn't... Met them..some were surprised..haha yeah... went to the place to discover Fried Mars Balls(bars)!!! but i dun think can eat..soo went to the opposite side which is Donut Factory!!! damn i love the one i ate..bought some for the rest but...haiyaaa forget it.. no point talking about it...Okay so Kazimah was one of them.. at least she enjoyed the donuts too...haha...decided to eat them(Donuts) at Esplanade area...Honestly i've never been around that area..it was a nice first time there..okay luh just nice...meibe not..haha watever..

hang out a little... some were talking bout stuff that i shouldn't have listened to...gahhh...
then went to toilet..hahaha..they were very kecoh...after all i have to pretend i dun hear much and it didn't happen..
so around 9+ off otw to the MRT... while otw back... in the train, talked a little... Kaz's intention was to help me out..i understand.. Thanx Kaz.....but hey...i just cant luh...
In the end someone was so panic about going home alone(as usual, sooooOO that person... I know)....
I thought I'll just say goodbye or goodnight...but then I missed doing something i love soosooOOO i said, I missed doing something, then off i went out of the train, and after the person to accompany for awhile.. I apologies to the others...just goin off like that...if only they understand then i wouldn't feel guilty..haha.. the rest is history...just the usual.. I'm expecting it tho... Sweet nite sky...just fascinates me..although its a little too dark... i feel guilty and grateful at the same time...

Thank you everyone =] no matter who u are.. much.... and I'm truly sorry for disappointing any of you..

WORK TIME!!!!!! Sayonara!!!

Overall about the day- Hectic and Bad...