Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories



WOOO!!!

Firstly!! WTF is wrong with my dad!!!??? I got home and he throw his tantrum at me!!!!
Damn it sey!! like he experiencing PMS sia.....haiyaaaaaaaaaaaa.....OMG MY ENGLISH BROKEN!! bwahahaha!! (I'm MAD)

haha watever...got other stuff for me to be more concern about...okay2....2nd week of school is over!!!!!!! omg so fast so FAST!!!
So far so good luh...

AND YEAYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GOT INTO NAFA!!!!!!!! IT WAS ALL UR EFFORT BABE!!!!
U DID UR BEST!!!!!!! AND I'M SUPER PROUD OF U!!!!!!!! WEEE~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!
AND I'M SURE UR FAMILY IS PROUD TOO!!! U DESERVE A BIG HUG!! *BIG HUGS~*
*tears of happiness flows* hehe =D

haiz.........sweet sweet...i guess god listened and answered to this pathetic guy's prayers...atleast..
RITE RITE God??? >_<

YEAY YEAY YEAY!!! ALL IS WELL!!!! ISN'T IT GOOOOOD???? ISN'T IT???

IT FEELSSS AWESOME!!!!! YES AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

IF ONLY THE WORLD REALISE HOW AWESOME IT IS WHEN EVERYTHING IS WELL...LOL~~~!!

U HAPPY?? I HAPPY TOO~~!!! >_<

I cant type out all the feelings I'm having..lol.. I'm still confuzzled... aaahhhh....NVM~ lets just look into the future...whats done is done...time to lift those shoes and sneakers and move FORWARD!!

here we go~~
!!!

Ouh Ouh!!!
Lets go celebrate!!
XD