Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
Haru Haru...
Yesha!! so today is like wat.. 8th of april already?? sheesh.. so fast tau..so FAST!!
Ouh...yar..I didnt go for freshman camp rite? and I'm loving it!! y? cos there was something better...hahaha...my my my..... kena scolded sei for not going >_< Hehe.. nvm uh...stil got the Compulsory one which is next week..15th to 17th.. i dunno wtheck its about...the letter i got didnt state specifically wat it is all about..bloody hell...so i better find out soon...
Btw!!! yes Btw btw btw btw btw btw btw...lol...i used too much BTW when talking..i dunno why... I ate like alot of different chocolates this week...alot!!! Crunchie, Twix, Kit Kat, Tim Tam Chocolate Biscuits, Turkish delight chocolate, Chocolate Oreos, Tobelerone, Kinder Bueno !! Yummy!!..but eh.. i didnt gain weight at all sia...sheesh...i'm getting skinny by the day.. My mum hates to see me skinny...lol.....
Okay...And i soooOOOO love that girl luh.... i said stupid stuffs too much already..
and i wanna go Candy Empire AGAIN!!!! and and...I'm looking forward to meet ma frens soon!!
Yesha!! so today is like wat.. 8th of april already?? sheesh.. so fast tau..so FAST!!
Ouh...yar..I didnt go for freshman camp rite? and I'm loving it!! y? cos there was something better...hahaha...my my my..... kena scolded sei for not going >_< Hehe.. nvm uh...stil got the Compulsory one which is next week..15th to 17th.. i dunno wtheck its about...the letter i got didnt state specifically wat it is all about..bloody hell...so i better find out soon...
Btw!!! yes Btw btw btw btw btw btw btw...lol...i used too much BTW when talking..i dunno why... I ate like alot of different chocolates this week...alot!!! Crunchie, Twix, Kit Kat, Tim Tam Chocolate Biscuits, Turkish delight chocolate, Chocolate Oreos, Tobelerone, Kinder Bueno !! Yummy!!..but eh.. i didnt gain weight at all sia...sheesh...i'm getting skinny by the day.. My mum hates to see me skinny...lol.....
Okay...And i soooOOOO love that girl luh.... i said stupid stuffs too much already..
and i wanna go Candy Empire AGAIN!!!! and and...I'm looking forward to meet ma frens soon!!