Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
This mind- Eh..i think i better privatise my blog as soon as possible? I feel insecure rite now about who is gonna read my life..lol why am I like this eh?? Its a soooOOOO sudden feeling =/ LOLZZZZZzzzzzZZZZ WhateverzzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZ
I guess...i reali don't know anithing do I? Whats happening around??.................................... Things i should know....................................... But when i get to know something...its a disappointment................... Coz WTH?? How Come I dunno?????.................................................... Sometimes knowing nothing is better than knowing it all.................... So i think its best i not know luh!!! haiyaaaaaaa.....................................
At home.. School is starting..school is starting...school is STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!! And thats the thing that everyone(most) wished for the date to be further.. OMGosh...my dad kept asking when it will start and i kept telling the same thing to him..WTH.. Is he so happy that i entered Poly??? i know he is proud of this idiot... still...WTH!!!??? He told me this last year- "if u successfully enter poly, i will get u anithing u want" Bleagh!!! Like real..for once i didnt trust him at all..lol..i was sure he was just talking -as ifs- But of course i understand why...sheesh...its just not nice when u cant keep promises.. And giving people false hope..........................................................
And now- Btw i cant reali sleep nowadays.. AND ONLY GOD KNOWS THE REASON WHY!!! Haha.. I should be asleep rite now..
Finally listened to the song Lollipop by Big Bang & 2NE1(21) Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli lollipop pop!! bwahaha.. okay random..
At the end of things- Now since i cant get the tix to dreamland.. I'll just go vissit Mysoju n catch a drama.. called AKAI ITO(Red Thread) A Japanese teenage Lovey Dovey drama..lols Its not the stupid Red Thread u see in Channel 5..
This mind- Eh..i think i better privatise my blog as soon as possible? I feel insecure rite now about who is gonna read my life..lol why am I like this eh?? Its a soooOOOO sudden feeling =/ LOLZZZZZzzzzzZZZZ WhateverzzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZ
I guess...i reali don't know anithing do I? Whats happening around??.................................... Things i should know....................................... But when i get to know something...its a disappointment................... Coz WTH?? How Come I dunno?????.................................................... Sometimes knowing nothing is better than knowing it all.................... So i think its best i not know luh!!! haiyaaaaaaa.....................................
At home.. School is starting..school is starting...school is STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!! And thats the thing that everyone(most) wished for the date to be further.. OMGosh...my dad kept asking when it will start and i kept telling the same thing to him..WTH.. Is he so happy that i entered Poly??? i know he is proud of this idiot... still...WTH!!!??? He told me this last year- "if u successfully enter poly, i will get u anithing u want" Bleagh!!! Like real..for once i didnt trust him at all..lol..i was sure he was just talking -as ifs- But of course i understand why...sheesh...its just not nice when u cant keep promises.. And giving people false hope..........................................................
And now- Btw i cant reali sleep nowadays.. AND ONLY GOD KNOWS THE REASON WHY!!! Haha.. I should be asleep rite now..
Finally listened to the song Lollipop by Big Bang & 2NE1(21) Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli lollipop pop!! bwahaha.. okay random..
At the end of things- Now since i cant get the tix to dreamland.. I'll just go vissit Mysoju n catch a drama.. called AKAI ITO(Red Thread) A Japanese teenage Lovey Dovey drama..lols Its not the stupid Red Thread u see in Channel 5..