Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories



Yesterday' s today

The problem with me now is....I'm lazy to type it out in details..bwahaha...again it was an awesome weekend..yesterday..Saturday.. Everything went well..well most things..
And happy~~!! That's the point...feeling happy is way better...duh..lol
I got most of the stuff i need~! except for the new Levi's sneakers which i want, not need...lol
It is one of the best day...when everything is falling into places and the mind is free from everyday' s problem..

If only everyday is like yesterday's =]
But just not the part when heading home >_<

Today is Sunday~! tmrw is school~! =_=

I bought the heels for her...the heels she wanted...it is nice...really...fits well for her..just that she thinks too much luh...haha
Its was funny luh...when the sales asst. was taking out the new pair for me(she thought the customer luh) to try...she looked at me and gave a confussed look..bwahahaha~!
She must be thinking--->>> A guy buying a pair of heels~~!!! OMFG~~!!! LOLS~!
Hahhaa...and she asked if I'm buying for girlfriend and i said yes luh and she said sweet~~!!! hehehe =^_^=
Just to make u feel happy =)

Oh well...another week coming...hope it goes well~~!!

***********
Bye~!
OMG! isnt it humid?
Everyone~! lets eat ice cream~!