Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
Divine night sky..
Well i just came back from wandering thru the night..it was nice...soo peacefull...it just took away all the bad thoughts in my mind.. I should do this often..but the moon is not full all the time yeah?? haha... Ohwell....
Btw i hate to say this but i think i wanna stop goin online on msn often... heres some reason.. When i go online, no one talks to me... so its even boring.. i wanna talk to them but well...theres nothing interesting to talk about.. unless u want me to talk about dramas lah...haha..so yeah.. i'll be disappearing soon... Dont worry i'll still be at home waiting for anything to happen..
Aniwae..actli theres not much to blog about..since its been all the same for days... Boredom just keeps coming..and it got me slowly dying.. I regret that days passed by just like that... I wanna cherish everything..but how am i gonna do it when theres nothing??
things i wanted to do..
I still want chocolate bubble gum =[
I still wanna go watch movies with you and skip prelims XD .... =[
I still wanna go window shopping with you =[
I still wanna watch TV while folding origamis =]
I still wanna go have breakfast at Long John Silver's =]
I want to replace the guitar string i broke =[
I still wanna go comics connection and go crazy =]
I just wanna be wif sumone =[
I'm not emo hor.. I'm just listing out the stuffs =]
Till here.. take care peeps.. if theres anthing urgent or things that concerns me..just give me a ring or text me.. and ouh..dun forget to look up at the sky =]
Well i just came back from wandering thru the night..it was nice...soo peacefull...it just took away all the bad thoughts in my mind.. I should do this often..but the moon is not full all the time yeah?? haha... Ohwell....
Btw i hate to say this but i think i wanna stop goin online on msn often... heres some reason.. When i go online, no one talks to me... so its even boring.. i wanna talk to them but well...theres nothing interesting to talk about.. unless u want me to talk about dramas lah...haha..so yeah.. i'll be disappearing soon... Dont worry i'll still be at home waiting for anything to happen..
Aniwae..actli theres not much to blog about..since its been all the same for days... Boredom just keeps coming..and it got me slowly dying.. I regret that days passed by just like that... I wanna cherish everything..but how am i gonna do it when theres nothing??
things i wanted to do..
I still want chocolate bubble gum =[
I still wanna go watch movies with you and skip prelims XD .... =[
I still wanna go window shopping with you =[
I still wanna watch TV while folding origamis =]
I still wanna go have breakfast at Long John Silver's =]
I want to replace the guitar string i broke =[
I still wanna go comics connection and go crazy =]
I just wanna be wif sumone =[
I'm not emo hor.. I'm just listing out the stuffs =]
Till here.. take care peeps.. if theres anthing urgent or things that concerns me..just give me a ring or text me.. and ouh..dun forget to look up at the sky =]