Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
|
I prayed with all my might today...hmmmnnn....
Hope god will do something about this pathetic guy's prayer..
I prayed that he would let me get well soon, prayed for my family to be blessed and prayed for frens...
And there are more that i prayed for...lots more... Dear god, u heard my prayers?? did it reached you?? haha..
Had my ear listened to my grandma... she made me realised a lot.. I was gonna tear, hearing what she had to say about things...
Called Chicken and he asked why i suddenly dissapear (did I?) ..lols.. so i said i was sick and lazy... guess he missed me(my nonsenses) >__<
Days passed by so quickly... guess what..i havent sleep since yesterday.. I just cant sleep.. meibe because im feeling unwell..
Guess i'll rest for now.. still cant get myself to fall asleep.. and if i were to fall asleep, i think i'll wake up the day after tomorrow..lols..
I want to
- Sleep soundly
- go back online someday and talk crap wif Chicken and just be happy
- I think i want to grab a crunchie bar..but damn!! no energy luh..
Cya =]
Red emotions all around in the air =] And I'm wearing thin..black..
|
|
I prayed with all my might today...hmmmnnn....
Hope god will do something about this pathetic guy's prayer..
I prayed that he would let me get well soon, prayed for my family to be blessed and prayed for frens...
And there are more that i prayed for...lots more... Dear god, u heard my prayers?? did it reached you?? haha..
Had my ear listened to my grandma... she made me realised a lot.. I was gonna tear, hearing what she had to say about things...
Called Chicken and he asked why i suddenly dissapear (did I?) ..lols.. so i said i was sick and lazy... guess he missed me(my nonsenses) >__<
Days passed by so quickly... guess what..i havent sleep since yesterday.. I just cant sleep.. meibe because im feeling unwell..
Guess i'll rest for now.. still cant get myself to fall asleep.. and if i were to fall asleep, i think i'll wake up the day after tomorrow..lols..
I want to
- Sleep soundly
- go back online someday and talk crap wif Chicken and just be happy
- I think i want to grab a crunchie bar..but damn!! no energy luh..
Cya =]
Red emotions all around in the air =] And I'm wearing thin..black..
|
|
Story Line
By post:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HAZIQAH!! ALSO LEGAL ALR...
Divine night sky..
Dearest..
Found this while browsing thru old photo albums..T...
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO MY ELDEST BROTHER!!!Wow... ...
Fabulously Empty..
Lalalala!!
I feel so down like never beforeYou cant put your ...
Petrify Me..
Mundane..
By month:
|
affiliates.
nobuhiro
amira
haadiy
kazimah
anira
janaa
nicola
andy
qin
syafiq
suhailah
kasman
nabila
jenin
nurul huda
putra
kaien
shu ting
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

|