Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
I got something..
Today At Work...
Ermmm.....I got a Toblerone Chocolate bar from Cik Aida!!! yeay~~ but sad bcoz it was her last day of work there..thats y...but she is gonna be a nurse at Singapore General Hospital! I wish her the best!! There was a time, after work... when it was raining heavily and i was waiting outside the gate of my work place. she knew i couldnt go aniwhere so she lend me her umbrella...it was so nice of her.. if not i couldve gotten myself drenched..haiz...
During Lunch Break... I LOVE the Ham Sandwiches Cik Ina made!!! itwas soooOOOO delicious!! OISHI!!! And i appreciate her offer for it..haha XD If not i would end up eating just the prata...lol!
And today i smiled and laughed a lot!!! Cik Hayati made us laugh hard! she has a good sense of humor XP Okay so much for life at work...and the makciks! XD
Finally Friday is almost over!!! Tomorrow tmrw TMRW!!!! After two weeks...finally =D Whoa OhWhoa Whoa Oh!!!=^____^=
I'm exhausted rite now..sooooOOO gonna get a rest!!
Bye Bye! =]
I Promise~
I got something..
Today At Work...
Ermmm.....I got a Toblerone Chocolate bar from Cik Aida!!! yeay~~ but sad bcoz it was her last day of work there..thats y...but she is gonna be a nurse at Singapore General Hospital! I wish her the best!! There was a time, after work... when it was raining heavily and i was waiting outside the gate of my work place. she knew i couldnt go aniwhere so she lend me her umbrella...it was so nice of her.. if not i couldve gotten myself drenched..haiz...
During Lunch Break... I LOVE the Ham Sandwiches Cik Ina made!!! itwas soooOOOO delicious!! OISHI!!! And i appreciate her offer for it..haha XD If not i would end up eating just the prata...lol!
And today i smiled and laughed a lot!!! Cik Hayati made us laugh hard! she has a good sense of humor XP Okay so much for life at work...and the makciks! XD
Finally Friday is almost over!!! Tomorrow tmrw TMRW!!!! After two weeks...finally =D Whoa OhWhoa Whoa Oh!!!=^____^=
I'm exhausted rite now..sooooOOO gonna get a rest!!