Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories



The Heart Is Drunk

"I'm Defined"

Sometimes.. You get Confused or puzzled..

Someone call it Confuzzled..hahaha...

Well well well.... Yesterday was a amazingly and surprisingly AWESOME! XD

After soooOOO long.. I feel complete... Finally.... =]

I'm gonna keep it forever!

Okay! SooooOOOOO TODAY!!! Family and Cuzinz Ocassion!!!
How awesome is that?? we're going to hang out and have fun!!
Gonna eat eat eat take pics pics pics!!! talk talk talk!!! fun FUN FUN!!!
hahaha!!!

So in the morning went to shopping with mum and my two elder brother!! for the first time..mum and her three sons with her shopping!! at the market!! hahaha!! at Giant sumore...hehehe ^^

ouh!! and finally got my crunchie!!! for today!!! wooohoooo!!

lets get it started!!!


Lets go Amigo!!!! Good bye!!

13th March's full moon
I'll remember that!
Hontouni Aishiteru ne!!
I love you so much =)