Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
|
My feelings is taking over me...and i wont let it get worse..
Looking forward to getting my new laptop 14th march! Family and cuz outing..and erm...haizz.. 21st! appointment..haha 30th end of work!?? meibe..haha
Ouh Ouh...Nothing much happened lately...so boring..so lonely...haha
I dun want to say GOODBYE!!
And I'm saying goodbye to wasted years! Eh i think i'm giving up uh... how?
Tired uh...
|
|
My feelings is taking over me...and i wont let it get worse..
Looking forward to getting my new laptop 14th march! Family and cuz outing..and erm...haizz.. 21st! appointment..haha 30th end of work!?? meibe..haha
Ouh Ouh...Nothing much happened lately...so boring..so lonely...haha
I dun want to say GOODBYE!!
And I'm saying goodbye to wasted years! Eh i think i'm giving up uh... how?
Tired uh...
|
|
Story Line
By post:
Thinking..
A little bit caught in the middle~
When you know..
Whats Real?
Done..
Happy?
DONT READ THIS POST!!! lol..its doesnt concern ani...
Come and Gone..
As usual..woke up with yawn its dawningg.. I'm sti...
First of all...When i was online in facebook, i sa...
By month:
|
affiliates.
nobuhiro
amira
haadiy
kazimah
anira
janaa
nicola
andy
qin
syafiq
suhailah
kasman
nabila
jenin
nurul huda
putra
kaien
shu ting
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

|