Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
Fustrations!
Hey I'm not asleep yet!! After this will fly to dreamland..haiz....tired but not sleepy yet..
Okay...yesterday 12th March went to watch Dragonball after work... it was kinda boring and nonsense...i say its not worth to watch... the only nice thing is Chichi XP And i think its a total waste of time..well... whats done is done...the future is everchanging...hahaha
And yes my sickness got worse..my body temperature is rising..and had major headaches...damn it...and theres a pain feeling when i swallow..when drinking or eating..haiya...hope will get well A.S.A.P. I'll Stay Strong!!
Drinking loads of water...my lips dry... sick SICK SICK!!!!!
Jaa ne~ =]
When is the right time?? I didnt get to say good nite =[ And take care!!
Fustrations!
Hey I'm not asleep yet!! After this will fly to dreamland..haiz....tired but not sleepy yet..
Okay...yesterday 12th March went to watch Dragonball after work... it was kinda boring and nonsense...i say its not worth to watch... the only nice thing is Chichi XP And i think its a total waste of time..well... whats done is done...the future is everchanging...hahaha
And yes my sickness got worse..my body temperature is rising..and had major headaches...damn it...and theres a pain feeling when i swallow..when drinking or eating..haiya...hope will get well A.S.A.P. I'll Stay Strong!!
Drinking loads of water...my lips dry... sick SICK SICK!!!!!
Jaa ne~ =]
When is the right time?? I didnt get to say good nite =[ And take care!!