Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
A little bit caught in the middle~
HellooOOOO Friday!! Time is moving a little too quick..haha..
I didn't report for work today..not feeling well..in fact it was last two days when i felt a terrible headache..and had cold and flu afterwards...my desk is exactly under the air-con...soooOO its bloody freezing till i caught a cold..sneezing like hell back at home.. Now I'm having headaches.. My throat is a little dry...
There is not much to do today...i think i'll get some good rest and revitalise...haha..
Been listening to 98.7FM ...they kept playing the same song over and over again... But there are a few songs that are pleasant to my ears.....Some are like - The Plain White T's 1234 i love you..its nice!! =D
There's only 1 thing, 2 say, 3 words, 4 youuUUuuuu~ I love you~ hahaha! Sweet song.. but corny..haha!
there is more...
well here are some things i may be doing..
Rest,take medication and get well very soon
Eat..hungry leh..
Watch drama!! or meibe movie uh...
I want to eat ice cream! haha =]
Ouh and meibe tmrw I'm going to eat..but i dunno where to.. wanna spent less..like less than $15? any suggestion? =D
And I'm having assorted feelings......
Goodbye =]
A little bit caught in the middle~
HellooOOOO Friday!! Time is moving a little too quick..haha..
I didn't report for work today..not feeling well..in fact it was last two days when i felt a terrible headache..and had cold and flu afterwards...my desk is exactly under the air-con...soooOO its bloody freezing till i caught a cold..sneezing like hell back at home.. Now I'm having headaches.. My throat is a little dry...
There is not much to do today...i think i'll get some good rest and revitalise...haha..
Been listening to 98.7FM ...they kept playing the same song over and over again... But there are a few songs that are pleasant to my ears.....Some are like - The Plain White T's 1234 i love you..its nice!! =D
There's only 1 thing, 2 say, 3 words, 4 youuUUuuuu~ I love you~ hahaha! Sweet song.. but corny..haha!
there is more...
well here are some things i may be doing..
Rest,take medication and get well very soon
Eat..hungry leh..
Watch drama!! or meibe movie uh...
I want to eat ice cream! haha =]
Ouh and meibe tmrw I'm going to eat..but i dunno where to.. wanna spent less..like less than $15? any suggestion? =D