Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories



My ears shut!

GAHHHH!!!!
I'm totally PISSED at work...the person sitting in front of me, the mouth wont shut!! Like an effin verbal vomitting sick ass patient!!! Blady noisy sia...i feel like stuffing the papers straight into HER mouth... Bloody hell...damn i'm mad!!! She talks and shout like her father's F*****g Place!!
F**K HER!!!!! KNN CCB!!!

LOLS... I'm mad like hell for awhile..lucky her, this Friday is my last day of work...if not i will confront her after work about her Effin bloody sick ass shit mouth!!! hahaha!!! grrr....

ENOUGH....talking bout that...as soon as i get my pay, I'm gonna get myself a blady phone...atleast with a music player so that i can listen to something nice instead of some shit coming out of some noisy people...where i can hear peace!!!
lol....holy shit i'm mad....bwahaha! >_<


So here is a good word to them all(EFFERS) GOOD BYE!!!!
I miss you already XP