Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
Ouh no...no no..
Erm...i am soooOOOO bored...so i decided to hop on the laptop..lol I have a few things to do...
Freshman Orientation Camp- its on the 7th and 8th April.. Registered.. but what the hell do i bring?? coz i didnt get the Itinerary list -.-
Shop for stuffs- I need another pair of slim fit jeans..hehe.. a Black and a Blue.. and a pair of shoes..and i hope its wont cost more than $50..i have no enough cash rite now.. and some new shirts..
I want to meet up- Wif frens and the person i miss so much...as much as possible...bfore school starts
Okay..thats on the top of my -To do list-
Now...Nice things that happened lately..
My taste buds and my teeth got to taste and chew on the chewy chocolate bubblegum!! Its tasted soooOOOOO heavenly...to be specific..its Hershy's Chocolate flavoured!! Imagine!! hershey chocolate, but chewy!! hehehe I wanted it since last year.. Thanks to the person i love, i got it finally!! =] I got my Hand Phone...its LG Cookie or KP500..i wanted to try sumting new..touchy2 heh..haha well..i'm just grateful for it.. And got the SGC..reali, its nothing special..
Not so nice stuffs that took place lately??
The mind is in a mess..yes.. Eventhough i'm happy wif most of the things i have rite now, theres just something that is not reali there..okay i'm confused when it comes to this part rite here..i dun know what or which is reali the problem..confuzzled...so lets leave it as it is...lets look forward shall we??
The situation rite now is not so well..but as time pass, everything will change..slowly.. I'm not saying time heals..i'm saying things change over time..for good ofcourse.. Thats when endurance and perserverance comes to play a part..
So i can only end this wif a simple word...
GOODBYE!!! >_<
Lets do our best!! Gambatte!! I can see ur tears comes from inside Its killing me to see u hurt..
Ouh no...no no..
Erm...i am soooOOOO bored...so i decided to hop on the laptop..lol I have a few things to do...
Freshman Orientation Camp- its on the 7th and 8th April.. Registered.. but what the hell do i bring?? coz i didnt get the Itinerary list -.-
Shop for stuffs- I need another pair of slim fit jeans..hehe.. a Black and a Blue.. and a pair of shoes..and i hope its wont cost more than $50..i have no enough cash rite now.. and some new shirts..
I want to meet up- Wif frens and the person i miss so much...as much as possible...bfore school starts
Okay..thats on the top of my -To do list-
Now...Nice things that happened lately..
My taste buds and my teeth got to taste and chew on the chewy chocolate bubblegum!! Its tasted soooOOOOO heavenly...to be specific..its Hershy's Chocolate flavoured!! Imagine!! hershey chocolate, but chewy!! hehehe I wanted it since last year.. Thanks to the person i love, i got it finally!! =] I got my Hand Phone...its LG Cookie or KP500..i wanted to try sumting new..touchy2 heh..haha well..i'm just grateful for it.. And got the SGC..reali, its nothing special..
Not so nice stuffs that took place lately??
The mind is in a mess..yes.. Eventhough i'm happy wif most of the things i have rite now, theres just something that is not reali there..okay i'm confused when it comes to this part rite here..i dun know what or which is reali the problem..confuzzled...so lets leave it as it is...lets look forward shall we??
The situation rite now is not so well..but as time pass, everything will change..slowly.. I'm not saying time heals..i'm saying things change over time..for good ofcourse.. Thats when endurance and perserverance comes to play a part..
So i can only end this wif a simple word...
GOODBYE!!! >_<
Lets do our best!! Gambatte!! I can see ur tears comes from inside Its killing me to see u hurt..