Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
"Where someone keeps thinking of you, thats where home is"
hmmnn...i wonder if its true..
aniwae...will be out tmrw to go check the phone..going to Harbour front, Vivocity wif Farid.. Yes..For phone servicing..that far..and most probably the phone will be left there for awhile..which means i cant text anione..
The problem wif the phone? dead pixel..yes there is some dead pixel in the phone's display..and coz i'm not happy wif that..since its a new set...aniwae..I didnt know it is available in white!!! called Delicious White...i want that colour!!! if can..i dun care..i reali want it...haha...okay..stop.
I have to make plans..but i dun think i can..this time..i need others to plan..and i'll just follow along..Heard it will be this Friday...sooo..let see how it goes on the day itself..
and hope things will get better soon..i kept praying for it... to see ur bright side..
And I'll NEVER take it for granted..Lets go! bye!
"Where someone keeps thinking of you, thats where home is"
hmmnn...i wonder if its true..
aniwae...will be out tmrw to go check the phone..going to Harbour front, Vivocity wif Farid.. Yes..For phone servicing..that far..and most probably the phone will be left there for awhile..which means i cant text anione..
The problem wif the phone? dead pixel..yes there is some dead pixel in the phone's display..and coz i'm not happy wif that..since its a new set...aniwae..I didnt know it is available in white!!! called Delicious White...i want that colour!!! if can..i dun care..i reali want it...haha...okay..stop.
I have to make plans..but i dun think i can..this time..i need others to plan..and i'll just follow along..Heard it will be this Friday...sooo..let see how it goes on the day itself..
and hope things will get better soon..i kept praying for it... to see ur bright side..