Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories
Awww...
Haha!! whats wif the title?? i dunno...
Yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!! The much anticipated Last Day Of WORK!!!!! yeah baby...I'm FREE from the bloody workforce!!!!!! hehehe!!! =^_____^= Its funny...when i'm not working, i wanted to work..and when i was working, i have the feeling of not wanting to work...lols!
This experience i've had of work life..wont go in vain.. Much is learned!!! ^^
I love the peeps there!!! I'm Gonna miss them ofcourse...the Makciks!!! realy.. I dunno how i can ever repay them..their kindness...Oh well..their good deeds wont go unrewarded.. I like it when Cik Hayati said she is happy to see my smile.. Mr. Desmond(the skinny) Gave me a Snickers chocolate bar!!!!!! hehehe...nice!!! I guess everyone there would love to see me smile alot >_< And yeah...i think that's how i can show them a small sign of gratitude... SMILE!!! =]
haiz....memories...memories... i hope there will be more pleasant memories to come ^^
Things come and go easily...but its wonderful how this mind of mine can recall pleasant moments like it happened a day ago..lol..infact..i can make believe that it just happened XP
And now how do i end this post?? Hmmn...
Things to look forward to??
New Hand Phone!!!! Cookie!!!
Shopping and Outing wif ~<3 n frens!!!! =^_^=
Orientation Camp!!!
COLLECT SGC
CATCH UP ON DRAMAS AND MOVIES AND ANIMES
Chocolate Bubble gum!!!
SLEEP =_=" i deserve some rite?? hehehe
So till then..it ends here ^^ SAYONARA~!!!!!!!
Erm.. I'm dreaming of u XD
Awww...
Haha!! whats wif the title?? i dunno...
Yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!! The much anticipated Last Day Of WORK!!!!! yeah baby...I'm FREE from the bloody workforce!!!!!! hehehe!!! =^_____^= Its funny...when i'm not working, i wanted to work..and when i was working, i have the feeling of not wanting to work...lols!
This experience i've had of work life..wont go in vain.. Much is learned!!! ^^
I love the peeps there!!! I'm Gonna miss them ofcourse...the Makciks!!! realy.. I dunno how i can ever repay them..their kindness...Oh well..their good deeds wont go unrewarded.. I like it when Cik Hayati said she is happy to see my smile.. Mr. Desmond(the skinny) Gave me a Snickers chocolate bar!!!!!! hehehe...nice!!! I guess everyone there would love to see me smile alot >_< And yeah...i think that's how i can show them a small sign of gratitude... SMILE!!! =]
haiz....memories...memories... i hope there will be more pleasant memories to come ^^
Things come and go easily...but its wonderful how this mind of mine can recall pleasant moments like it happened a day ago..lol..infact..i can make believe that it just happened XP