Welcome

Hey, the name is Hanif
Nicknamed Anip
This is my blog
My stories





Surprisingly.. LG Cookie's Camera is not bad afterall
LG Cookielicious =D
Again....its been long since i last update...
looking into the future...my future...I'll be studying in Republic Poly for three years..
I'll be juggling time....to attend to my needs, school, frens, family etc. ...I wonder what the future holds rite now...sooner or later there will be obstacles...in fact rite now there is always one after another...A lot have been happening so far.. both good and bad...but mostly bad..just need to survive a little longer now...

I just dun feel like sharing stories rite now...dun worry, I'm not emotional..yet...haha...the mind is in a mess...
need some time bfore everything goes back to normal..hopefully..
Anyway..i've got some stuffs that i needed for so long..a hand phone..lol
There's alot to catch up on now..

-my thoughts-

I feel worried...when i couldn't do aniting for sumone i love..or rather i feel frustrated..
I fully regret that i couldn't help...
Even so I'll keep trying..
I always have this in mind: -There is only a problem but there is always plenty of solutions-
Things will go fine one day...everything is gonna be alright...all i need is for u to believe..
We've got to be strong... not to look back.. Dun ever look back..keep pushing forward..
Try our very best...and we will pull through...will go through everything together..trust me..

Have a pleasant day ahead!! bye!

And i was too worried..that is why i was close
That is y i was there
Too worried, i cried =/
i still have a promise to make